Forest Bathing Finder, LLC (collectively “FBF”) welcome the opportunity for third parties to link to the following websites, so long as the links are used in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy:
Terms and Conditions
Third parties may link to our home page, publications, educational or consumer information, business profiles, and/ or other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products, services or membership;
- appears without the use of any confusingly similar logo or border around the content;
- correctly uses the name “Forest Bathing Finder” or “FBF”,
- uses the uniform resource locator (“URL”) being linked to or any other description of the FBF website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site; and
- does not reflect unfavorably on FBF.
Any organization on which FBF lists may, as part of its social media marketing, use the FBF Social Media button to link to its FBF Profile,as long as the link does not in the sole judgment of FBF reflect unfavorably on the FBF. It may only be used in the size given and in the context of other social media links.
From time to time, FBF may, decide to link to websites that we determine may be of interest to our visitors. These websites may offer educational, governmental or other resources or may be owned or controlled by other third parties.
FBF is not responsible for the content of any linked site, any link(s) contained in any linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. We provide links to third party sites only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link on our site does not imply our endorsement of either the site, the organization operating such site, or any products or services of that organization. A visit to any site or page from our website via any such link is done entirely at your own risk.